Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

I know most people think of Valentines Day as a day when your husband or boyfriend sends flowers, chocolates or perfume. But my sweetest Valentines memories were of my mother giving us presents and cards the morning of the day.

I am particularly thinking today of those who will not receive or give Valentines. I know its hard not to receive one, but the great paradox of life is that by giving you receive.

So its never too late. If you are having a hard day today, give a little something to someone. You will be blessed for it. Even a phone call or a short note. Go do it…

Avery Happy Day to you!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops