Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tricia Lowenfield Design Studio Open Everyday in December

Can you hear the drum roll?? Well here it is the big news is that my studio will be open all of December. And tomorrow is December.... So if you are around, I will be there at least from 10-4 everyday except Sunday. Come have a cup of tea!
Actually, I don't know the exact address...but if you go to the end of Woodlands Parkway and turn right on FM 2978, I am directly across from Bear Branch Junior High in Magnolia to be exact. I even now have a sign above my space. You won't be surprised that it is red and white checked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops