Friday, November 19, 2010

Austin Christmas Affair

I am in Austin, Texas right now doing the Junior League's 35th annual Christmas Affair show. It all kicked off Wednesday night with a black tie affair complete with the Budweiser clydsdale horses and red wagon and the evening ended with a fireworks display!! The decorations are spectacular and truly worth seeing with their theme "Enchanted".



preview night I saw this incredible dress walk out of my booth

 And made a new friend named Tracy who has a darling candy business called Six Confectionery
 This is her booth
 Gorgeous!!

 This is one of my new platters that has 3D flowers that went to live in Florida today!


 My friend Mary stopped by my booth to do a puppet conversation with her daughter!! (our puppets have been very popular!!)
 Here is Tracy modeling her bag she bought from us.
 My sister Nancy who is helping me with my booth. 
Another new friend who bought one of our new bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops