Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 6 in Minneapolis

My last full day in Minneapolis started with a drive to the Post Office. I was supposed to be in my booth at The Creative Connection, but well sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. And so since I was already out I was driving by the most beautiful park and  just had to get out and see it. Thought you might enjoy it.
The squirrels are fatter with much prettier tails that the squirrels in my neighborhood.
This photo is not very good but it is the most precious little yellow bird sitting on  flower.
These Canadian geese were so pretty and I always say that if I see a goose on any day it's going to be a good day!

A beautiful bridge in the middle of Loring Park.
But the best was yet to come.I asked a passer by if they knew of the cherry in the spoon..they said yes and directed me to cross a huge bridge over the freeway (I am not wild about walking over freeways on bridges), coupled with the fact that no one else was on the bridge... so I sang all the way over to calm my fears(no one heard me)!! But it was all worth it for this is what I saw:

My favorite big sculpture ever!!! The stem of the cherry squirts water. This is not photoshop this is Minneapolis!! And I can't wait to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops