Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flowers

Blackberries, roses and mint julep cups
Irish heather


I am in Greensboro, NC doing flowers for our church"s winter conference. When I went to a wholesaler to buy the flowers I found a new type of heather I was not familiar with. It's pink and very woody and amazingly beautiful in my opinion. My new favorite thing to do flowers in is mint julep cups. The other thing that I loved from the wholesaler was branches of blackberries!!! Here are some of the photos.

1 comment:

  1. hi tricia - i just checked in - love the new website and so many new products - blog looks good too - sounds like you have been busy - is your daughter still in glasgow?

    ReplyDelete

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops