Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Weekend




I do hope you all have a wonderful weekend. The weekend starts for me with a family birthday and goes on to include a parade and outdoor concert at the Pavillion with the Houston symphony while sitting on the lawn eating a picnic dinner. It's one of my favorite events of the year. Hope you will have a good one as well. What are you going to do? 





You remember my little friend Lily?




                                               The birthday girl who will party in Missouri. Happy Birthday Kitty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops