Monday, April 2, 2012

Tile Backsplashes

Years ago when I started painting tiles, some of my customers were concerned that they would not be at their current houses forever and wondered if there was a way to have hand painted tiles tiles they could take with them when they moved. So....that is how i came up with the term,"portable back splashes"


"Angels Fishing" can be found here



Blue and White Flowers can be seen here

Flowers and Butterflies is here
 up close details
 I make each butterfly and flower from clay, then fire,paint and glaze and fire once more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops