Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Commissions

I do love doing special commissions and I thought I would share several projects I have been working on.
A most unusual chair. It came painted in dark brown and green and it left my studio with a new personality!!




A wedding platter for a couple that LOVES the University of Texas


This was a new baby gift which was acrylic on canvas.

I liked it so I made another one in blue

I did a birthday invite for a couple



And am finishing the church nursery that I had spoken of in previous posts:
 Tile backsplash for the bathroom



 Bunnies cut from wood and painted in the baby nursery.

 A valance from wood.

Another peek at the big nursery with my wide angle lens.
You can see the red lantern light fixtures.

 The metal light fixture is a painted church.

 Painted chest of drawers
 The hallway where the children enter.

And one last project was to brighten up a kitchen:



This is an old cabinet door that reads:
There are far far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
C.S. Lewis







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops