Monday, December 17, 2012

Dress Plus Sweater

I have had one of the busiest Christmas seasons ever and never have been able to put out my open sign....so I am doing the next best and trying to post some last minute things with great prices.
So today it is some of my little girl dresses with a matching sweater. This is a skirt plus sweater plus doll plus tights!!!
You can find it here. The elephant doll has a matching dress.
This is an apron dress plus sweater plus doll plus tights. Find it here


This is the cutest bunny fabric in a little high waisted dress/jumper plus sweater plus doll plus tights.
Find it here

One last one for today is a jumper plus sweater plus doll plus tights.
Find it here.
Hope you are having a nice day. It is one week until Christmas Eve....
Hard not to think of all the little children in Connecticut......
Keep praying for the families.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops