Saturday, November 7, 2009

Clothes-Once Upon a Picnic



Last week week we had our first trunk show for a cute little children's clothing line called "Once Upon a Picnic". Years ago my mother and I had a "Pappagallo" store which sold clothes and shoes and gifts for ladies. So I probably should have done ladies clothes but instead am trying the children's thing!! The funny thing that is though the children's line is going well, I have had constant requests from ladies to do the decorative hoodies for adults!! So watch out, you may see them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops