Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Creative Connection in Minneapolis

Monday I fly to Minneapolis for my very first Minnesota adventure. Mary Moore will be with me and we have big plans.
We are already excited about visiting Pheasant Knoll Farm on Tuesday and being overwhelmed with all the people and creativity we will meet and experience at the Creative Connection.
I have shipped 9 boxes on up there and here are a few things that will be in my booth there.
Cherry Bowl
Table for 4
My Mother had a Goat
Motherhood
Waiting...
To Market
Running Away from home

1 comment:

  1. as always, beautiful work! have fun in Minneapolis! love, beth

    ReplyDelete

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops