Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday at the Creative Connection

More fun and more inspiration from many many ladies. I met a lady who raises sheep in Massachusetts and makes wool from their coats and knits and writes books on knitting. Check out her blog. She loved one of my painting with a lamb with a wreath around it's neck and she showed my one of her real lambs that was dressed much the same.
This is Kristin Nicholas' baby that she saw in one of my paintings.
If you want to see my painting check out her blog!
She also has a website .
Kristen and myself at the book signing

We also met a darling lady named Amy Barickman who writes books and designs patterns and fabrics and for those of you in Houston will be at the Quilt fair. She has a great new book:

There was a book signing this evening and then a wonderful dinner with Amy Butler as the keynote speaker. She is a big fabric and pattern designer who will also be at the Quilt show in October.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops