Monday, October 31, 2011

Belts

I have been so busy with so many projects that sorry to say I have not made any new posts in such a long time!! I have been helping with a wedding that will take place this coming Saturday night.Didn't want to give any sneak peeks but after the wedding I will post all of it. can't wait for you to see how much fun I have had!!

I went to the Dallas market a couple months ago and picked up some darling belts. I have to say that I have been eyeing them for years and just had to get some to put in the studio. Besides being beautiful, they support women in Peru .The big catalogs sell them for $68 but I have them for $55. Let me know if you are interested. they look great with jeans and about everything else.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops