Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Cutest Portable Playhouses

There is something in my opinion that is unique about toys made in the UK and in Europe. In a crowd I can always spot them. When I was in NY at the NY Gift Show, I would know immediately if I fell in love with something it was always from Europe.
So I want you to see a cute website with the cutest playhouses.  One of my customers brought one of these to my studio for me to use as inspiration for a piece she commissioned me to do for her.



They are from the UK. It's a cute website with flash. Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops