Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Better Late than Never

I remember when I got an email about 1999 asking if I wanted to upload my new CD to an MP3. I was barely using the computer at the time. And of course it sounded too confusing. So here we are 12 years later and FINALLY my music is available on itunes and everywhere else.


I include CD's with my books and I had just run out again. CD's have to be ordered 1000 at a time. So...I talked to my husband and we agreed that all people do is to upload music to their computer or ipod or phone and toss the CD. So...now my books will come with a card that has the picture of the CD and a code to download the music for free. So if you want one of the very last remaining CD's for any reason (nostalgia?) please let me know.
In honor of this new downloadable music I am going to be having a huge book with music promotion. Watch for details in the next few days. The books are going to be on sale for an amazing deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops