Thursday, August 25, 2011

Class next Thursday!!

Next Thursday September 1st, I am having my first class at the new studio!! It will be a class to make a painted floor mat. It will be from 9-12 and we will finish the project that morning. The cost will be $45 for everything and the class is limited to 5 people. So let me know if you are interested. The studio is on 2978 directly across from Target and behind State farm Insurance. The address is 32815 FM 2978.

There are lots of new things at the studio and I will be open next week but call first to make sure I haven't stepped out. 281-785-0755.

 New Noah's Ark which is  a reproduction of a Williamsburg Noah's Ark. It is sooooo charming!! And has the most wonderful animals!!  I have a picture of the original.
cute composition books




 New custom plates


 number tiles

Baby plates and even a few custom order Christmas things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops