Friday, April 1, 2011

Lovely Card

Mother's Day or Mothering Sunday in Scotland is April 3rd. My little Scottish lassie sent me a card last year and I was surprised by one in the mail today!! It is so very sweet that I had to share it. Handmade it is which is absolutely my favorite.
The ribbon is soft pink satin and the paper is from the UK. There is no US equivalent  to the smooth feel and delicate hand. 
The illustration is of  geese which are my favorite. Anytime I see a goose in the neighborhood, I always say it will be a good day!
Thanks Mary Moore!!! Love you Birdie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops