Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's day in the USA

Mother's Day is May 8th this year. I was thinking about gifts I have received in the past and gifts I have given.
I guess I am most grateful myself for gifts from the heart. So as I was thinking about putting a small gift together for my shop i thought about what is something relatively small, not too expensive, heartfelt, could be used everyday or at least left out and not have to be stored in a closet or drawer. This is what I came up with. Find it here. They are wooden spools with a poem that reads:


Mother 
as you use the twine
remember you are always mine
god gave me one mom and it was you
to love today and my whole life through

twine can be used to tie a knot
around something to hold it taut
just as your arms surround me so
and hold me tight dont let me go

twine is also used to tie some bows
oh mom you will never know
how much i love you everyday
let me express this 

Mothers Day






1 comment:

  1. Your creations are very sweet! I really enjoyed looking around your site, too!

    ReplyDelete

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops