Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mary Moore's Illustration

On Sunday I head over to bonnie ole Scotland to see Mary Moore graduate from college. I will get to also see her degree art show as she has majored in illustration. I will be posting about all of that but I wanted to give you a preview of a wee tiny bit of some work she just completed called "The Williams Family". It all started with a series she created last summer while in Providence, Rhode Island. One print in the series was about Roger Williams and the separation of church and state. Well she added a few members to Roger's family and each of the Williams' is quoted as well as pictured.
The Williams Family!!
I told her I could imagine them blown up to be about 8' tall and hanging in a pub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops