Monday, June 13, 2011

Scotland oh Scotland

I am so very glad to be back in Scotland!! It is chilly here!! The temp is around 50 degrees!! I knew that but I somehow thought in my mind that you mix 50 degrees here with the blazing heat and humidity of Houston and you end up feeling about perfect and so I didn't bring a coat. But it doesn't really work that way. It's still cold here and it's still hot in Houston.

I somehow forgot to take my camera on my adventures today so...tomorrow you will see pics. So instead since I am so cold right now....I am sending a few new Christmas card designs that I worked on tonight!!







1 comment:

  1. ok...i'd like to go ahead and place my order for 4 boxes of those cards...love them! give our congrats to mary-moore!

    ReplyDelete

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops