Thursday, March 11, 2010

My friend the Hero



















My friend Ronda was a true hero this weekend as she took care of a household of 5 college students home from college for spring break. The dear ones brought home with them a nasty stomach bug that took bags of IV fluid from the emergency room to recover from. And my dear friend made four separate trips to the emergency room with four sick ones throughout the weekend. She never caught the contagious bug herself, barely got to shut her eyes before the next trip and kept her sense of humor all along. For this I think she deserves an award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops