Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh Lily

Today my little friend Lily told her mama that her green frog appliqued t-shirt was just a little too silly for a six year old to wear to school. Lily is one of my favorite all time people. She just is just so sensible and not afraid to share her wisdom. 



Lily and her dad so graciously wearing my hat creations at the Christmas Play "The Donkey Project "last December.
Lily showing me her "Fancy Nancy" birthday costume maybe on her 5th birthday back in the days when a frog applique was still okay to wear to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet

Be Kind Be Sweet Be Nice to Everyone You Meet
a book on kindness

My Etsy

S is for Shepherd

S is for Shepherd
ABC book with scripture is in its second printing

Pages

my online shops